CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTMENT POOL/ DIGITAL ASSET ARRAYS/ CRYPTO HEDGE FUNDS
This is our most popular investment service. In this hedge fund the Investors of Crypto will create, diversify, and manage the HEDGE FUND for an elite group of private investors and provide quality fund management for your peace of mind.
Fees-Fees- 2% fee for the management of the fund/pool. 20% quarterly or monthly performance fees will be collected based solely on gains. The remaining 80% of the profits will be distributed quarterly to the members of the group at a rate of return that is solely based on their initial investment.
The life of the fund will start at one year.
The investment pool/fund will allow us to diversify in ways that would not be feasible on a normal level, thus creating a great opportunity to realize lucrative gains and profits.
PLEASE CALL US NOW FOR INFORMATION ON ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRANCE INTO OUR HEDGE.
WE WILL COVER ALL OF THE MATERIAL FACTS ABOUT THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTING THROUGH OUR PROSPECTUS.
Rule 506 of Regulation D provides two distinct exemptions from registration for companies when they offer and sell securities. Companies relying on the Rule 506 exemptions can raise an unlimited amount of money.
Under Rule 506(b), a “safe harbor” under Section 4(a)(2) of the Securities Act, a company can be assured it is within the Section 4(a)(2) exemption by satisfying certain requirements, including the following:
Under Rule 506(c), a company can broadly solicit and generally advertise the offering and still be deemed to be in compliance with the exemption’s requirements if:
Purchasers of securities offered pursuant to Rule 506 receive "restricted" securities, meaning that the securities cannot be sold for at least six months or a year without registering them.
Companies that comply with the requirements of Rule 506(b) or (c) do not have to register their offering of securities with the SEC, but they must file what is known as a "Form D" electronically with the SEC after they first sell their securities. Form D is a brief notice that includes the names and addresses of the company’s promoters, executive officers and directors, and some details about the offering, but contains little other information about the company. You can access the SEC’s EDGAR database to determine whether the company has filed a Form D.
Be sure to ask whether your state regulator has received notice of the offering for sale in your state. You can get the address and telephone number for your state securities regulator by calling the North American Securities Administrators Association at (202) 737-0900 or by visiting its website .
Please do not invest more money than you are prepared to take a total loss on. There are great fortunes to be won in the Crypto Exchanges when competent investing, trading, and portfolio management are present. Please ask us any questions you may have pertaining to risk.
There is great volatility in the Cryptocurrency Markets and Investors of Crypto make no guarantees on returns, profits, or gains.
"It is my absolute passion in life to help you make money in the cryptocurrency markets!"
CEO Investors of Crypto
AUSTIN, TEXAS/ WORLDWIDE